Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory.
For a contented life you need a harmonious balance between your body, mind and soul. In yoga you don’t so much stretch your muscles as elongate them gracefully using your mind rather than brute force. You need to entice your body to co-operate.
This requires three qualities – patience, mindfulness and humility.
Find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world where you discover yourself to be a better person than you ever dreamed yourself to be.
I have been teaching internationally for many years in both Hatha and Ashtanga yoga. I have my own unique blend of dynamic yoga, a mixture of Hatha and Ashtanga called YOGAMAX. I have taught in Morocco, France, Egypt, Spain, Croatia and Turkey. I am also a qualified Yoga Therapist.
I have many one-to-one clients in West London, Richmond,and Wimbledon, whom I visit and teach in the comfort of their own homes. I have recently moved back to live in West London so my availability is around the central London area.
- AIYS (DipYoga/Meditation) Associate of the International Yoga School
- BSYA (Th) British School of Yoga Associate (Therapy)
- Certified Ashtanga yoga teacher (David Swenson Org)
- BWY Children’s yoga teacher
- Yogakids workshop
- BSYA(Acu) Acupressure & Acupuncture Techniques
- Senior Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance
- RSA – Royal Society of Arts Exercise to Music
- Chi Ball teacher (tai chi, chi kung, yoga, pilates and Feldenkrais
- AIYS (Dip.Nu.Th) Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Certified personal trainer
- BSY Certificate of Merit in Tantra
- Member of Independant Yoga Network ((IYA)
- Certified in the Art of Finding Inner Calm & Deep Relaxation
- BSY Professional Certificate in Thai Massage